Last updated November 3, 2021
Thank you for your interest in Xtreme Manufacturing, LLC (“Xtreme Manufacturing”, “us”, or “we”). This Applicant Privacy Notice describes the personal information Xtreme Manufacturing collects from you during the application process, how we use it, and with whom we share it.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Through your application process with Xtreme Manufacturing, we collect or receive your personal information from you in a variety of ways. Specifically, we your personal information when you:
- Participate in an interview: If you participate in an on-site interview, we will collect video of you captured through our CCTV footage to ensure the security of personnel and property.
After assessing your application, Xtreme Manufacturing may extend a conditional offer of employment. In doing so, we will collect or receive your personal information when you:
- Complete a drug-screening: Subject to legal requirements, Xtreme Manufacturing may use a third-party provider to conduct drug-screening. In doing so, Xtreme Manufacturing will receive your personal identifiers (name) and your medical information (drug-test results) from our provider. We use this personal information to assess your application and suitability for the position for which you have applied and to comply with legal requirements.
- Complete eligibility forms: To verify your identity and work eligibility, Xtreme Manufacturing will collect additional personal information. In doing so, we will collect your date of birth, Social Security number, and documentation of your choosing, such as your passport, driver’s license, or green card.
Xtreme Manufacturing shares your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Within Xtreme Manufacturing: We share your personal information within the company, including among our human resources department for legitimate business purposes relating to management and assessment of your application, and with the manager(s) at the specific location or position for which you have applied.
- For legal purposes: We will share your personal information to third parties, such as legal advisors, law enforcement agencies, or governmental/regulatory bodies in order to protect our legal interests and other rights, protect against fraud or other illegal activities, for risk management purposes, and to comply with our legal obligations.
- During a corporate reorganization: In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, we would share your personal information. We would also share your personal information if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
- With service providers: In the preceding twelve (12) months, Xtreme Manufacturing has shared your personal identifiers and professional or employment information with service providers that assist us in the application process and for other employment purposes. These service providers include our drug-screening provider(s).
We implement and maintain reasonable security measures to protect the personal information we collect and store from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. These security measures include using tools which detect unusual activity which alerts our Informational Technology security team. We also use malware detection software. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the personal information we have collected from you.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice is subject to change at any time. Changes to this Privacy Notice will be posted on this page and will indicate the date the changes go into effect. If we make any changes that materially affect your privacy rights, we will announce those changes by email notification to you and obtain your consent, if required.
For questions on this Privacy Notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.