Becoming the largest and most comprehensive supplier of telehandlers in North America starts with the people. Our group of talented, motivated and dedicated employees truly make the difference at Xtreme Manufacturing. If a rewarding and challenging career with an industry leading company aligns with your goals; we’d like to meet you.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive pay, within a growing, family-owned company.
We invite you to join our team and help us continue to make the Xtreme Difference, together.
- Comprehensive medical and prescription plan
- Dental plan
- Vision care plan
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Pre-tax health contributions
- Direct deposit
Apply Today!California Applications for Employment
Last Updated June 21, 2021
Engineering Design Intern
Extreme Manufacturing is looking for an Engineering Design Intern to provide design support for our Senior Design Team.
Incentive Package includes:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
- Supplemental Insurance Options Available
Qualifications for the Engineering Design Intern:
- Minimum SolidWorks 2d and 3d training
- Understanding of design, engineering documentation and release of technical documents
- SolidWorks PDM training a plus
Key responsibilities for Engineering Design Intern:
- With guidance from the Senior Design Staff: Generate Solidworks 3d models and 2d drawings.
- Generation of Bills of Materials, Change requests and approvals under guidance of Sr. Engineers.
- Establishment and maintenance of engineering documents including BOMs, drawings and change control
- Day to day involvement with engineering and other departments as needed to accomplish tasks
- Daily interaction with engineering PDM system
- Undertake new tasks or projects as determined by current business need/requirement.
Knowledge, skills & attributes preferred for Engineering Design Intern:
- Exhibit self-motivation, integrity, resilience, and flexibility to current and new situations, but always a team player with subordinates, peers, and/or management
- Must be results driven and have the ability to encourage and to speak up to people and teams to perform as needed
- Ability to construct individual part, component and sub-assembly/assembly drawing/ specification documentation to meet goals/requirements.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with immediate team, all participating inside and outside departments, supplier and customer base, as well as upper management
- Able to manage multiple projects in varying stages of process execution with the motivation to succeed.