The award-winning Xtreme Manufacturing XR7038 is a large capacity forklift that lifts an incredible 70,000 lbs. for heavy duty applications. It also claims the title as the largest capacity rough terrain telehandler across the United States, Canada and Mexico.
The XR7038 large capacity forklift meets the demands of the mining, oil and gas industries. It is equipped with a standard fork-positioning carriage and unique boom lift point in three cab configurations.
One of our Ultra Xtreme Capacity Roller Booms, the high-capacity forklift offers an excellent alternative to small cranes. Unlike mobile cranes, this Xtreme telehandler does not require a certified operator for use in the U.S.
An Xtreme Manufacturing design, the XR7038 delivers 360° visibility and easy maintenance access with durable all-steel construction. Its dynamic design lifts and loads to a maximum height of 38 ft. 2 in. with 22 ft. forward reach.
Built to last, the Xtreme XR7038 features quality construction, like long life boom rollers that help reduce service requirements. Extremely durable Melonite pins offer long life and corrosion resistance. A ductile steel manifold provides smooth operation under high pressure.
To handle large capacities, the XR7038 is manufactured with over engineered components. Its rigid design includes a large cross section boom to provide reliable operation when handling heavy loads.
For enhanced stability, the rear axle stabilization engages an automatic lock function when lifting. The system disengages while driving for full tire contact ensuring better traction.
Xtreme Manufacturing offers the largest range of heavy duty and high capacity telehandlers in North America featuring the Xtreme Difference.
- Long Life Boom Rollers: Long-lasting smooth boom operation
- 360° Visibility: Clear view of entire working area
- Boom Lift Point: Safer handling of suspended loads
- Intuitive Operator Controls: Fully functional single-arm operation
Learn more about the Xtreme Difference at https://www.xmfg.com/the-xtreme-difference/.
For safe equipment operation, see the XR7038 Operation Manual (Tier IV Final): Click here.
- 360° operator visibility
- Rear back up camera
- Suspension seat
- Ductile steel manifold
- Easy service access
- Easy cab mounted grab handles
- Protected tilt & extend cylinders
- Master disconnect switch
- Steel hydraulic & fuel tanks
- Boom lift point
- Long life Lexan labels
- Manual lowering valve (cylinders)
- Suspended pedals
- Large cross section boom
- Large capacity fuel tank
- Easy tie downs
- Trunnion mounted sway cylinders
- Heavy duty pre-cleaner
- Melonite pins
- Additional high pressure hydraulic filter
- Standard auxiliary hydraulics
- Multi-function display screen
- Steel dash
- Long life boom rollers
- Center mounted powertrain
- Solid steel plate chassis
- Dual batteries
- Rear axle stabilization (RAS)
- Cab step
- Back up alarm with light
- Front camera on carriage
- Xtreme OnSite™ telematics